Art Show Guidelines:
Thank you for your interest in the Art Show at Technicon! What follows
are the instructions for mail-in art entries.
If you have any further questions, email
- Somebody needs to buy a membership at the convention. This could be
you, or an agent you have who will be physically attending the
convention. Current pre-registration details are available on the main Registration page.
- Include in your package sufficient postage so that we many send all of
your art back to you if that proves necessary.
- Print and complete a copy of our new Control Sheet, don't worry about the
control numbers, we'll handle that at our end. Note: These sheets are
ASCII files designed to be printed with a mono-spaced font, such as Courier.
- Print and complete a Bid Sheet for each of your
pieces. Again, ignore the control numbers, we'll create them at the
- Mail your entries to:
P.O. Box 256
Blacksburg, VA 24063-0256
- A separate area will be available for adult artwork, and we
encourage mature art submissions.
We look forward to hearing from you soon!